Drift & Dine
September 22nd – 24th, 2020
Check-in is from 5-6 p.m.
Drifting & Dining from 6-9 p.m.
*THIS EVENT IS PENDING DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE CHECK BACK AS THE DATE DRAWS CLOSER.
Experience a night to remember as you slowly ‘Drift & Dine’ along the River Walk. Discover new restaurants and revisit old favorites. Relax in good company with music to hear, a sunset to watch, food to savor, and a feeling of bliss. Go with the flow, savor the flavor!
Beautifully decorated boats carrying 14-20 passengers each will float along the river making six restaurant stops during their journey. Delicious food at each restaurant stop is included in your ticket price. Drinks will be available for purchase at each stop. The culinary voyage takes place on three individual nights. IMPORTANT NOTE: this event does include climbing stairs and boarding and disembarking a boat seven times.
Individual tickets are $75 each and include the welcome reception, food at each restaurant, swag bag, photo, and decorated boat transportation.
14 passenger boats are $995 (a $1050 value)
20 passenger boats are $1,450 (a $1,500 value)
- No refunds are offered for this event. Rain dates will be on the same day (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) of the following week. Tickets may be transferred to another person without notifying event organizer, however, transferred guests must check-in under initial purchaser’s name. If event is rained out both weeks, no refund is offered.
- Call 210-227-4262 ext. 100 during weekdays with questions regarding your ticket purchase.
- Immediately after purchase, please locate the purchase confirmation email in your inbox. If not there, check your email junk or spam folder. This is strictly a confirmation and information email, you will NOT be asked to present your confirmation at check-in.
- We are unable to accommodate special dietary restrictions or requests due to the wide range and number of dishes being served during this event. Please check the menu items and determine what is best for your personal needs.
- This event requires boarding and disembarking a boat seven times and the climbing of stairs. Please be able to comfortably do this without assistance to participate.
- Participating restaurants, the dishes being served, and the night each restaurant participates is subject to change without notice.
Thanks to Stella Artois beer for sponsoring this wonderful event on the River Walk!
Pepsi Cast Off Party! (Check-in) – each night is held from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on the River Walk at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. To make event parking easier, boats will launch and end at the same location. Enjoy live music during check-in. Participating restaurants are different each night and are subject to change. Participating restaurants will be listed on this event page on June 1. Photos gallery images are currently all of 2019 food and menu.