Stella Artois Drift & Dine
September 5-7, 2023
Check-In: 5-6 p.m.
Drifting & Dining: 6-9 p.m.
Experience a night to remember as you slowly ‘Drift & Dine’ along the River Walk. Discover new restaurants and revisit old favorites. Relax in good company with music to hear, a sunset to watch, food to savor, and a feeling of bliss. Go with the flow, savor the flavor!
Cast Off Party! (Check-in) – each night is held from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on the river level under the International Building at 203 S. St. Mary’s at Market St.
Beautifully decorated boats carrying 12-20 passengers each will float along the river making multiple stops during their journey. Delicious food at each restaurant stop is included in your ticket price. Drinks will be available for purchase at each stop. The culinary voyage takes place on three individual nights.
To make event parking easier, boats will launch and end at the same location. Enjoy live music during check-in. We do not validate parking.
Thanks to Stella Artois beer for sponsoring this wonderful event on the River Walk!
Know Before You Go
PLEASE NOTE: This event includes climbing stairs, boarding, and disembarking a boat several times.
- Call 210-244-2044 during weekdays with questions regarding your ticket purchase.
- Rain dates will be on the same day (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday) of the following week. The event will only be cancelled due to severe weather due to lightening and/or extremely high winds.
- Tickets may be transferred to another person without notifying the event organizer, however, transferred guests must check-in under the initial purchaser’s name.
- Immediately after purchase, please locate the purchase confirmation email in your inbox. If not there, check your email junk or spam folder. This is strictly a confirmation and information email; you may be asked to present your confirmation at check-in.
- We are unable to accommodate special dietary restrictions or requests due to the wide range and number of dishes being served during this event. Please check the menu items and determine what is best for your personal needs.
- Participating restaurants, the dishes being served, and the night each restaurant participates is subject to change without notice.
- No to-go containers are allowed.
Photos shown in gallery images are currently all of 2019 food and menu items.
If you would like to volunteer or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.