Arts San Antonio 36th Annual Floating Feastival
May 8, 2018 - May 9, 2018
Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM
You can purchase tickets here. (Please note: There are a limited number of individual tickets available for May 8th)
Floating Feastival is the annual floating progressive dinner and fundraiser for ARTS San Antonio’s arts-education initiative, ARTSTEACH. Get your tickets now, for a tasty and fun-filled cruise on the beautiful San Antonio River Walk. You’ll enjoy delicious food from outstanding restaurants and great entertainment.
Each barge holds 16 people.
Your evening will include:
- Valet parking
- Bon Voyage reception
- A multi-course meal from some of the best restaurants on the San Antonio Riverwalk: Acenar, Biga on the Banks, Boudro’s Texas Bistro and Range.
- Live entertainment
- Wine, beer, and soft drinks
- After-cruise coffee reception
- Please use the convenient link to reserve your barge now and note that the earlier you reserve, the better the price!
Full barge - 16 seats
• $1,500 – Half Barge – 8 guests
• $3,000 – Full Barge – 16 guests
• All individual tickets are $200 (Please note: There are a limited number of individual tickets available for May 8th)