Omni La Mansión del Rio offers special Election Night cocktail menu
Date: November 6, 2012
What’s a traveler to do come Election Night, when away from the creature comforts of their home, television and family? On November 6, guests of Omni La Mansión del Rio are invited to gather together in the spirit of democracy to watch Election Night coverage in the hotel’s lobby and bar while enjoying an array of unique cocktails specially designed to celebrate the momentous occasion.
Offering an atmosphere where guests and locals can enjoy camaraderie and watch the election results unfold, Omni La Mansión del Rio’s six politically-themed cocktails are sure to please all taste buds regardless of political party affiliation. La Mansión’s special Election Night Returns beverage menu features:
● Swing State – A non-partisan Cosmo with Belvedere vodka, Grand Marnier, white cranberry juice and lime.
● Mudslinging Mudslide – A creamy combination of Belvedere vodka, Baileys and Kahlua served with a shot of espresso.
● Red Rush – A martini mixed with Belvedere vodka, pomegranate and grapefruit juices and a “conservative” splash of Grand Marnier.
● Blue Crush – Blueberry lemonade refresher made for the adult voter with a “liberal” pour of Belvedere vodka, a splash of lavender and soda.
● The Thin Margin – A skinny cocktail made with Belvedere Lemon Tea vodka, fresh mint and a splash of soda – less than 200 calories.
● Hail To The Chief! – Sparkling champagne cocktail made with Chandon Brut, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur and a dash of Belvedere vodka.